Ernest M. M. de Vroome is now at TNO Work and Employment, Hoofdorp, The Netherlands.
Safer Sex in Social Context: Individualistic and Relational Determinants of AIDS-Preventive Behavior Among Gay Men1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 30, Issue 11, pages 2322–2340, November 2000
How to Cite
de Vroome, E. M. M., Stroebe, W., Sandfort, T. G. M., de WIT, J. B. F. and van Griensven, G. J. P. (2000), Safer Sex in Social Context: Individualistic and Relational Determinants of AIDS-Preventive Behavior Among Gay Men. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 30: 2322–2340. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2000.tb02439.x
This research was supported by the Netherlands Foundation for Preventive Medicine Grant Number 28-2607 and was commissioned by the Netherlands Program Committee for AIDS Research Project Number 94.049. We gratefully thank the men in the Amsterdam Cohort Study for their longterm participation.
Correspondence concerning this article should be addressed to Wolfgang Stroebe, Research Institute for Psychology and Health, Department of Social Organizational Psychology, Utrecht University, P. O. Box 80140, NL-3508 TC Utrecht, The Netherlands.
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!