I would like to thank Bill Balzer and two anonymous reviewers for their comments on an earlier version of this manuscript. I also would like to thank the following students for their contributions to this research: Tiffany Brotherton, Stacy Huggins, Betsy Mentzer, Cynthia Rose, and Holly Ross.
Accepting or Rejecting Medical Treatment: A Comparison of Decisions Made for Self Versus Those Made for a Significant Other1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 30, Issue 11, pages 2409–2436, November 2000
How to Cite
Raymark, P. H. (2000), Accepting or Rejecting Medical Treatment: A Comparison of Decisions Made for Self Versus Those Made for a Significant Other. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 30: 2409–2436. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2000.tb02443.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!