Thanks to Sandy Braver for his helpful input during conceptualization and data analysis phases of this project. Thanks also to Rose Weitz, Craig Nagoshi, William Harrison, Barbara Henker, Leona Aiken, and anonymous reviewers for critical comments on earlier versions of this manuscript, and to Gail Wade and Janice Blair for their assistance in the implementation of this project.
Blurring Emotional Safety With Physical Safety in AIDS and STD Risk Estimations: The Casual/Regular Partner Distinction1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 30, Issue 12, pages 2467–2490, December 2000
How to Cite
Comer, L. K. and Nemeroff, C. J. (2000), Blurring Emotional Safety With Physical Safety in AIDS and STD Risk Estimations: The Casual/Regular Partner Distinction. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 30: 2467–2490. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2000.tb02446.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!