We thank David G. Mueller and Jason P. Jolly for their assistance with data collection and dataentry. We also thank two anonymous reviewers for their helpful suggestions.
Collective Guilt and Shame as Motivation for White Support of Black Programs1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 30, Issue 9, pages 1790–1811, September 2000
How to Cite
Harvey, R. D. and Oswald, D. L. (2000), Collective Guilt and Shame as Motivation for White Support of Black Programs. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 30: 1790–1811. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2000.tb02468.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!