Portions of this article were presented at the Academy of Management Conference in Cincinnati, Ohio, August 1996. The authors give special thanks to Nalini Ambady, Jane Dutton, Jasook Koo, participants of Wharton's third annual Organizational Behavior Mini-Conference, and two anonymous reviewers.
An Attributional Analysis of Social Accounts: Implications of Playing the Blame Game1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 30, Issue 9, pages 1853–1879, September 2000
How to Cite
Lee, F. and Robinson, R. J. (2000), An Attributional Analysis of Social Accounts: Implications of Playing the Blame Game. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 30: 1853–1879. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2000.tb02472.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!