This research was supported by Grant No. Schm 658/6-2 from the German National Research Foundation to Peter Schmidt. I thank Tanja Keller and Carsten Mertens for their assistance in conducting the field study and two anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments on the first draft of this article.
The Promotion of New Behavior by Forming an Implementation Intention: Results of a Field Experiment in the Domain of Travel Mode Choice1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 30, Issue 9, pages 1903–1922, September 2000
How to Cite
Bamberg, S. (2000), The Promotion of New Behavior by Forming an Implementation Intention: Results of a Field Experiment in the Domain of Travel Mode Choice. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 30: 1903–1922. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2000.tb02474.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!