This study was based on the first author's master's thesis that was completed at the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh under the direction of the second author. The authors wish to thank Frances Rausher and E. Alan Hartman for their input as thesis committee members. We would also like to thank Dennis Organ for his helpful comments on an earlier draft of the manuscript.
Organizational Citizenship and Mood: An Experimental Test of Perceived Job Breadth1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 641–663, March 2000
How to Cite
Bachrach, D. G. and Jex, S. M. (2000), Organizational Citizenship and Mood: An Experimental Test of Perceived Job Breadth. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 30: 641–663. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2000.tb02500.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!