The Impact of Explanations and Demographic Group Membership: Reactions to Diversity Initiatives
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 1039–1055, May 2000
How to Cite
Richard, O. C., Fubara, E. I. and Castillo, M. N. (2000), The Impact of Explanations and Demographic Group Membership: Reactions to Diversity Initiatives. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 30: 1039–1055. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2000.tb02509.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!