We would like to thank all of the victims of this tragedy who gave of their time and effort to help us complete this study. We would also like to thank Sara Jo Nixon for her help in completing this research.
Coping Self-Efficacy and Psychological Distress Following the Oklahoma City Bombing1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 30, Issue 7, pages 1331–1344, July 2000
How to Cite
Benight, C. C., Freyaldenhoven, R. W., Hughes, J., Ruiz, J. M., Zoschke, T. A. and Lovallo, W. R. (2000), Coping Self-Efficacy and Psychological Distress Following the Oklahoma City Bombing. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 30: 1331–1344. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2000.tb02523.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!