This research was supported by a Ford Foundation Postdoctoral Fellowship and a research grant from Pitzer College to the first author. The authors wish to thank Larry Jordan for his assistance in generating the stratified sample for this study. We also wish to thank Juanita Lewis and Gladys Chamberlain for their assistance in collecting the incoming surveys and in fielding students' questions.
Latino College Student Adjustment: Does an Increased Presence Offset Minority-Status and Acculturative Stresses?1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 30, Issue 7, pages 1523–1550, July 2000
How to Cite
Rodriguez, N., Myers, H. F., Morris, J. K. and Cardoza, D. (2000), Latino College Student Adjustment: Does an Increased Presence Offset Minority-Status and Acculturative Stresses?. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 30: 1523–1550. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2000.tb02534.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!