The study was funded by the Medical Research Council, UK (MRC, G106/536). The authors would like to thank Gail Johnston, Lindsay MGregor. Mary-Frances Morris, Mark Elvin. and Jean Orme for their assistance in conducting the study and in preparing the data.
Motivational and Volitional Processes in Action Initiation: A Field Study of the Role of Implementation Intentions1
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 780–797, April 2000
How to Cite
Orbell, S. and Sheeran, P. (2000), Motivational and Volitional Processes in Action Initiation: A Field Study of the Role of Implementation Intentions. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 30: 780–797. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2000.tb02823.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!