This research was conducted as part of a final-year undergraduate project by the third author. The authors would like to thank Greg Maio, Miles Hewstone, and two anonymous reviewers for their very helpful comments on an earlier draft.
“They're Scared of It”: Intergroup Determinants of Attitudes Toward Children With HIV1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 31, Issue 10, pages 2127–2148, October 2001
How to Cite
Greenland, K., Maser, B. and Prentice, T. (2001), “They're Scared of It”: Intergroup Determinants of Attitudes Toward Children With HIV. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 31: 2127–2148. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2001.tb00166.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!