support for this study was provided by NIAAA Grant #U10 08438 awarded to the University of Connecticut School of Medicine and NIAAA Grant #U10 AA10170 awarded to the Veterans Affairs Medical Center at West Haven, Connecticut, as part of a cooperative agreement on matching patients to alcoholism treatment. Thanks go to Elise Kabela, Priscilla Morse, and the associated research staffs at the University of Connecticut Health Center and the Veterans Affairs Medical Center campus in Newington, Connecticut. Portions of this research were presented at the annual meeting of the Research Society on Alcoholism, San Francisco, California, July 1997.
Optimism and Pessimism in Matching Clients to Alcoholism Treatments1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 31, Issue 12, pages 2484–2501, December 2001
How to Cite
Litt, M. D., Tennen, H., Kadden, R. and Affleck, G. (2001), Optimism and Pessimism in Matching Clients to Alcoholism Treatments. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 31: 2484–2501. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2001.tb00186.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!