This research was supported by grant #410-95-0648 to Jane Webster from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada. We thank Patricia Rowe for her advice in the early stages of this study and Louise MacDonald for her research assistance. An earlier version of this paper was presented at the annual meeting of the Academy of Management, Chicago, Illinois, August 1999.
Rater Correction Processes in Applicant Selection Using Videoconference Technology: The Role of Attributions1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 31, Issue 12, pages 2518–2537, December 2001
How to Cite
S.Chapman, D. and Webster, J. (2001), Rater Correction Processes in Applicant Selection Using Videoconference Technology: The Role of Attributions. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 31: 2518–2537. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2001.tb00188.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!