This research was supported by a Bucknell University Summer Research Fellowship award to Tara Eberhardt McKee and J. T. Ptacek. Tara Eberhardt McKee is now at the University of Connecticut.
I'm Afraid I Have Something Bad to Tell You: Breaking Bad News From the Perspective of the Giver1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 246–273, February 2001
How to Cite
McKee, T. L. E. and Ptacek, J. T. (2001), I'm Afraid I Have Something Bad to Tell You: Breaking Bad News From the Perspective of the Giver. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 31: 246–273. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2001.tb00196.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!