The authors would like to thank Dov Eden and Susan Straus for their helpful comments on this manuscript
Can I Do It? Will I Try? Personal Efficacy, Assigned Goals, and Performance Norms as Motivators of Individual Performance1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 624–648, March 2001
How to Cite
Gibbons, D. E. and Weingart, L. R. (2001), Can I Do It? Will I Try? Personal Efficacy, Assigned Goals, and Performance Norms as Motivators of Individual Performance. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 31: 624–648. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2001.tb02059.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!