This research was financially supported by grants from the Center for Public Sector Research, Goteborg University, Sweden. The authors thank Mark Van Vugt, Paul Van Lange, and rwo anonymous reviewers for valuable comments on previous versions of this manuscript.
Cooperation in Asymmetric Social Dilemmas When Equality Is Perceived as Unfair1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 649–666, March 2001
How to Cite
Eek, D., Biel, A. and Gärling, T. (2001), Cooperation in Asymmetric Social Dilemmas When Equality Is Perceived as Unfair. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 31: 649–666. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2001.tb02060.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!