An early version of this paper was presented at the 24th International Congress of Applied Psychology, San Francisco, August 1998. 1 am grateful to S. C. Yau for his innovative ideas and discussions with me, which laid the foundation of this article, and the anonymous reviewers as well as Miko Laube for their useful suggestions.
Double Rating as a Method to Encourage Candid Responses to Self-Report Instruments1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 21–30, January 2001
How to Cite
HUI, C. H. (2001), Double Rating as a Method to Encourage Candid Responses to Self-Report Instruments. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 31: 21–30. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2001.tb02479.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!