This study was supported by NCI Grant CA72099. We thank Barbara Rimer for her helpful comments on an earlier version of the manuscript.
The Relationship Between Attitudinal Ambivalence and Desire to Quit Smoking Among College Smokers1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 113–133, January 2001
How to Cite
Lipkus, I. M., Green, J. D., Feaganes, J. R. and Sedikides, C. (2001), The Relationship Between Attitudinal Ambivalence and Desire to Quit Smoking Among College Smokers. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 31: 113–133. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2001.tb02485.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!