This study was conducted while the first author was a Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada postdoctoral fellow at Wake Forest University. We thank Jack Rejeski for his help with the development of the group and leadership manipulations, and Alexis Nymphie for her assistance with the data collection. A related report appears in Fox, Rejeski, and Gauvin (2000).
Group and Leadership Effects on Social Anxiety Experienced During an Exercise Class1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 1000–1016, May 2001
How to Cite
Martin, K. A. and Fox, L. D. (2001), Group and Leadership Effects on Social Anxiety Experienced During an Exercise Class. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 31: 1000–1016. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2001.tb02659.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!