Self-Esteem, Discrimination, and Coping Among Refugees: The Moderating Role of Self-Categorization
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 1058–1075, May 2001
How to Cite
Verkuyten, M. and Nekuee, S. (2001), Self-Esteem, Discrimination, and Coping Among Refugees: The Moderating Role of Self-Categorization. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 31: 1058–1075. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2001.tb02662.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!