This study was supported by the Academy of Finland (Project #42394) and Finnish Ministry of Economy. The management and the employees of the study sites made this study possible. 1 am thankful to them and wish them all the best in their future development work. The support of the Finnish National Road Administration is kindly acknowledged. Special thanks go to Jorma Saari and Heikki Summala for their constructive comments on earlier versions of the manuscript, and to Armi Muhonen for her capable assistance during the project.
A Field Study of the Effects of Gradually Terminated Public Feedback on Housekeeping Performance1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 1184–1203, June 2001
How to Cite
Leivo, A. K. (2001), A Field Study of the Effects of Gradually Terminated Public Feedback on Housekeeping Performance. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 31: 1184–1203. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2001.tb02669.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!