The authors gratefully acknowledge the financial assistance of the University Research Grant Program at Illinois State University.
A Test of a Model of Consumers' Responses to Product-Manual Safety Information: A Replication and Extension1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 1279–1299, June 2001
How to Cite
Celuch, K., Lust, J. and Showers, L. (2001), A Test of a Model of Consumers' Responses to Product-Manual Safety Information: A Replication and Extension. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 31: 1279–1299. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2001.tb02674.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!