The development of PE theory as articulated in this and previously published articles represents the joint and collaborative efforts of the first and second authors. This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. 9726575.
Personal Responsibility for Tornado Preparedness: Commitment or Choice?1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 31, Issue 8, pages 1659–1688, August 2001
How to Cite
MULILIS, J.-P., DUVAL, T. S. and ROMBACH, D. (2001), Personal Responsibility for Tornado Preparedness: Commitment or Choice?. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 31: 1659–1688. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2001.tb02745.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!