The research reported in this article was supported by the Foundation for Economic, Socio-Cultural, and Environmental Sciences (ESR) of the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO; Grant #510–81–504). The author wishes to express his gratitude to György Csepeli, Jannes Hartkamp, Alexander Kolev, Yulian Konstantinov, Maria Koutková, Zdenka Pechacová, David Rotman, Vyacheslav Ryazantsev, Todor Shopov, Krystyna Skarzynska, Sergey Tumanov, and Timea Venczel for their assistance with the data collection.
Effects of Changes in GNP and Perceived Group Characteristics on National and Ethnic Stereotypes in Central and Eastern Europe1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 31, Issue 8, pages 1689–1708, August 2001
How to Cite
POPPE, E. (2001), Effects of Changes in GNP and Perceived Group Characteristics on National and Ethnic Stereotypes in Central and Eastern Europe. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 31: 1689–1708. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2001.tb02746.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!