This study was financially supported by the Finnish Work Environment Fund (No. 96052) and the Academy of Finland (Project No. 44968).
Team Climate and Procedural Justice as Predictors of Occupational Strain1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 359–372, February 2002
How to Cite
Elovainio, M., Kivimauki, M., Eccles, M. and Sinervo, T. (2002), Team Climate and Procedural Justice as Predictors of Occupational Strain. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 32: 359–372. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2002.tb00220.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!