Heather Patrick, Aruni Nanayakkara, Suzanne C. Kieffer, and Nathaniel A. Vietor provided helpful comments at various stages of this research.
Self-Determination, Perception of Peer Pressure, and Drinking Among College Students1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 522–543, March 2002
How to Cite
Knee, C. R. and Neighbors, C. (2002), Self-Determination, Perception of Peer Pressure, and Drinking Among College Students. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 32: 522–543. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2002.tb00228.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!