This research was financed by a grant from SVO (SVO 94138), the Dutch Organization for Educational Research. We would like to thank René Schripsema for his help in collecting the data.
Collective Outcomes and Justice Considerations in Evaluating Equalization of a Special-Education Budget1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 570–589, March 2002
How to Cite
Ybema, J. F., Hagedoorn, M. and Buunk, B. P. (2002), Collective Outcomes and Justice Considerations in Evaluating Equalization of a Special-Education Budget. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 32: 570–589. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2002.tb00231.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!