The author would like to thank the pediatric oncologists at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, particularly Paul Meyers, Peter Steinhertz, and Norma Wollner for their assistance in this experiment. I thank Karen Sorgen, Eric Scrimshaw, Patricia Ricketts, Malki Blaustein, and Maura Carroll, who assisted with collection of experiment data; Lawrence Jacobsberg, who conducted SCID interview training; and finally, the parents who participated in this experiment. The author's work was supported by Grants R29 CA 57379 and K04 CA 65727 from the National Cancer Institute.
Language Use and Post-Traumatic Stress Symptomatology in Parents of Pediatric Cancer Survivors1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 608–629, March 2002
How to Cite
Manne, S. (2002), Language Use and Post-Traumatic Stress Symptomatology in Parents of Pediatric Cancer Survivors. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 32: 608–629. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2002.tb00233.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!