The author thanks an anonymous reviewer for helpful comments on an earlier version of this article. This paper is part of the International Comparative Study of Ethnocultural Youth (ICSEY) project carried out in several Western countries. Members of the project group are (in alphabetical order of country): Australia (C. Fan & D. Sang), Canada (J. Berry & K. Kwak), France (C. Sabatier), Finland (K. Liebkind), Germany (P. Schmitz), Israel (G. Horenczyk), The Netherlands (F. van de Vijver & P. Vedder), Norway (D. Sam), Portugal (F. Neto), Sweden (E. Virta & C. Westin), and the United States (J. Phinney).
Loneliness and Acculturation Among Adolescents From Immigrant Families in Portugal1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 630–647, March 2002
How to Cite
Neto, F. (2002), Loneliness and Acculturation Among Adolescents From Immigrant Families in Portugal. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 32: 630–647. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2002.tb00234.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!