This project was supported by FIRST Award Grant HL-46736 from the National Institutes of Health to Dawn K. Wilson, and by GCRC Grant M01RR00065 at Virginia Commonwealth University.
Gender Differences in the Relation Between Neighborhood Quality and Cardiovascular Reactivity in African American Adolescents1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 865–884, April 2002
How to Cite
Kliewer, W., Wilson, D. K. and Plybon, L. E. (2002), Gender Differences in the Relation Between Neighborhood Quality and Cardiovascular Reactivity in African American Adolescents. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 32: 865–884. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2002.tb00246.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!