The author thanks Icek Ajzen, Caryn J. Block, and Terence R. Mitchell for their helpful comments on this study.
Identifying Specific Factors Underlying Attitudes Toward Change: Using Multiple Methods to Compare Expectancy-Value Theory to Reasons Theory1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 1083–1104, May 2002
How to Cite
Westaby, J. D. (2002), Identifying Specific Factors Underlying Attitudes Toward Change: Using Multiple Methods to Compare Expectancy-Value Theory to Reasons Theory. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 32: 1083–1104. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2002.tb00257.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!