We thank Mark Snyder, Arthur Stukas, and Abraham Tesser for reading and commenting on earlier versions of this manuscript.
Coping With Academic Problems: An Empirical Examination of Brickman et al.'s Models of Helping and Coping1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 33–59, January 2002
How to Cite
Clary, E. G. and Thieman, T. J. (2002), Coping With Academic Problems: An Empirical Examination of Brickman et al.'s Models of Helping and Coping. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 32: 33–59. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2002.tb01419.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!