Gaston Godin holds a Senior Investigator Health Career Award from the Canadian Institutes of Health Research/Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada/National Health Research and Development Program.
Prediction of Needle Sharing Among Injection Drug Users1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 32, Issue 7, pages 1361–1378, July 2002
How to Cite
Bélanger, D., Godin, G., Alary, M., Noél, L., Côté, N. and Claessens, C. (2002), Prediction of Needle Sharing Among Injection Drug Users. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 32: 1361–1378. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2002.tb01441.x
This study was funded by the Conseil québécois de la recherche sociale (CQRS, MSSS du Québec #RS-2905). This study was done in collaboration with community workers at the needle-exchange program Point de Repères, Québec, Canada.
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!