This study was funded by a Faculty Development Grant from Southwest Texas State University. The authors are grateful for the many helpful comments of the editor and reviewers, the research assistance of Noel Brinkman, and statistical expertise of Kay Glasgow.
A Study of the Effectiveness of Training Proactive Thinking1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 32, Issue 7, pages 1538–1549, July 2002
How to Cite
Kirby, E. G., Kirby, S. L. and Lewis, M. A. (2002), A Study of the Effectiveness of Training Proactive Thinking. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 32: 1538–1549. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2002.tb01451.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!