The authors thank Neal Schmitt for his helpful comments on a previous version of this paper. A version of this paper was presented at the 14th annual conference of the Society of Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Atlanta, Georgia, April 1999.
Metatraits: Enhancing Criterion-Related Validity Through the Assessment of Traitedness1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 32, Issue 10, pages 2202–2212, October 2002
How to Cite
Dwight, S. A., Porter Wolf, P. and Golden, J. H. (2002), Metatraits: Enhancing Criterion-Related Validity Through the Assessment of Traitedness. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 32: 2202–2212. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2002.tb02070.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!