This research was supported by National Cancer Institute Grant #R01CA80287.
Five-Year Prospective Study of Risk Factors for Daily Smoking in Adolescence Among Early Nonsmokers and Experimenters1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 1588–1603, August 2002
How to Cite
Tucker, J. S., Ellickson, P. L. and Klein, D. J. (2002), Five-Year Prospective Study of Risk Factors for Daily Smoking in Adolescence Among Early Nonsmokers and Experimenters. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 32: 1588–1603. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2002.tb02764.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!