The author thanks the anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments.
Achievement Orientation and Psychological Involvement in Job Tasks: The Interactive Effects of Work Alienation and Intrinsic Job Satisfaction1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 1663–1681, August 2002
How to Cite
Hirschfeld, R. R. (2002), Achievement Orientation and Psychological Involvement in Job Tasks: The Interactive Effects of Work Alienation and Intrinsic Job Satisfaction. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 32: 1663–1681. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2002.tb02768.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!