Public Attitudes Toward the Use of Bioremediation to Clean Up Toxic Contamination
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 1756–1770, August 2002
How to Cite
Kocher, S., Levi, D. and Aboud, R. (2002), Public Attitudes Toward the Use of Bioremediation to Clean Up Toxic Contamination. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 32: 1756–1770. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2002.tb02774.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!