This research was supported by a grant from the Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues and grants from the Institute of American Cultures, the Center for African American Studies, and the Graduate Division, all at the University of California at Los Angeles. Special thanks to Hector Myers, Diane Fujino, Nancy Henley, Sandra Graham, and Jim Sidanius for their contributions to the doctoral dissertation research upon which this paper is based.
Racism or Sexism? Attributional Ambiguity and Simultaneous Membership in Multiple Oppressed Groups1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 223–247, February 2003
How to Cite
King, K. R. (2003), Racism or Sexism? Attributional Ambiguity and Simultaneous Membership in Multiple Oppressed Groups. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 33: 223–247. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2003.tb01894.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!