This study is part of a larger project supported by the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council to the first author. We wish to thank the anonymous reviewers and the editor for their very useful comments.
Intrusiveness of Minorities: Growing Pains for the Majority Group?1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 283–298, February 2003
How to Cite
Tougas, F., De La Sablonnière, R., Lagace, M. and Kocum, L. (2003), Intrusiveness of Minorities: Growing Pains for the Majority Group?. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 33: 283–298. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2003.tb01897.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!