Self-Efficacy and Behavioral Enactment: The Application of Schwarzer's Health Action Process Approach to the Prediction of Low-Risk, Single-Occasion Drinking
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 339–361, February 2003
How to Cite
Murgraff, V., McDermott, M. R. and Walsh, J. (2003), Self-Efficacy and Behavioral Enactment: The Application of Schwarzer's Health Action Process Approach to the Prediction of Low-Risk, Single-Occasion Drinking. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 33: 339–361. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2003.tb01900.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!