This study was supported by Grant #1H39OT000 12-01 from the Health Resources and Services Administration's Division of Transplantation (HRSA/DoT), U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. The contents of this publication are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of HRSA/DoT.
Similarities and Differences Between African Americans’ and European Americans’ Attitudes, Knowledge, and Willingness to Communicate About Organ Donation1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 693–715, April 2003
How to Cite
Morgan, S. E., Miller, J. K. and Arasaratnam, L. A. (2003), Similarities and Differences Between African Americans’ and European Americans’ Attitudes, Knowledge, and Willingness to Communicate About Organ Donation. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 33: 693–715. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2003.tb01920.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!