This research was funded by the National Institute of Mental Health, Grant #R01 MH 48269; through a Research Scientist Award to Gail E. Wyatt, #R01 MH 00269-10; and Grant #DA 01070 from the National Institute of Drug Abuse to Michael D. Newcomb. The authors thank Gwen Gordon for assistance with data management.
Predictors of Risky and Precautionary Sexual Behaviors Among Single and Married White Women1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 791–816, April 2003
How to Cite
Wayment, H. A., Wyatt, G. E., Tucker, M. B., Romero, G. J., Carmona, J. V., Newcomb, M., Solis, B. M., Riederle, M. and Mitchell-Kernan, C. (2003), Predictors of Risky and Precautionary Sexual Behaviors Among Single and Married White Women. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 33: 791–816. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2003.tb01925.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!