The authors thank Sarah Grugeon, Duncan Hedderley, and Karen Oltersdorf for their contribution to the research reported here and to the anonymous reviewers for their insightful comments on an earlier draft of the manuscript. The research was carried out as part of the project, “The Development of Models for Understanding and Predicting Consumer Food Choice” (AIR2 CT94 1315), funded by the European Union.
Imagining and Explaining Hypothetical Scenarios: Mediational Effects on the Subjective Likelihood of Health-Related Outcomes1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 869–887, April 2003
How to Cite
Sparks, P., Harris, P. R. and Raats, M. (2003), Imagining and Explaining Hypothetical Scenarios: Mediational Effects on the Subjective Likelihood of Health-Related Outcomes. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 33: 869–887. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2003.tb01929.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!