This research was conducted by the first author in partial fulfilment of thesis requirements for her Honours degree, completed under the supervision of the second author. The authors gratefully acknowledge the assistance of Ben Darbyshire, Daryl Foster, Geoff Hadley, Noel Kentish, and Yvonne Rate in recruiting participants for the research. We also thank Kevin Durkin for his comments on an earlier draft of the article.
Alcohol and Acquaintance Rape in Australia: Testing the Presupposition Model of Attributions About Responsibility and Blame1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 983–1008, May 2003
How to Cite
Cameron, C. A. and Stritzke, W. G. K. (2003), Alcohol and Acquaintance Rape in Australia: Testing the Presupposition Model of Attributions About Responsibility and Blame. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 33: 983–1008. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2003.tb01935.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!