The authors thank the Cyprus Anti-Cancer Society and the Cyprus Non-Smokers' League for their generous financial and nonfinancial support of this research activity. They also thank Philip Wirtz at The George Washington University for his expert advice on the methodology of the study.
Understanding Youth Smoking Behavior Through Modeling the Smoking Decision Process: Lessons Learned From a Developing Country1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 1190–1211, June 2003
How to Cite
Stavrou, E. T., Georgiou, M. and Stylianidou, E. (2003), Understanding Youth Smoking Behavior Through Modeling the Smoking Decision Process: Lessons Learned From a Developing Country. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 33: 1190–1211. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2003.tb01945.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!