The development of PrE theory as articulated in this and previously published articles represents the joint and collaborative efforts of both authors. This material is based on work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant #9726575.
Activating Effects of Resources Relative to Threat and Responsibility in Person-Relative-to-Event Theory of Coping With Threat: An Educational Application1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 33, Issue 7, pages 1437–1456, July 2003
How to Cite
Mulilis, J.-P. and Duval, T. S. (2003), Activating Effects of Resources Relative to Threat and Responsibility in Person-Relative-to-Event Theory of Coping With Threat: An Educational Application. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 33: 1437–1456. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2003.tb01957.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!