The work reported represents part of the research carried out for the first author's doctoral degree. The financial support of the University of Leeds is gratefully acknowledged.
Applying an Extended Version of the Theory of Planned Behavior to Illicit Drug Use Among Students1
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 1662–1683, August 2003
How to Cite
Mcmillan, B. and Conner, M. (2003), Applying an Extended Version of the Theory of Planned Behavior to Illicit Drug Use Among Students. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 33: 1662–1683. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2003.tb01968.x
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!