The author thanks TNS Intersearch for providing the data used in this study.
Black-White Differences in Tipping of Various Service Providers1
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Journal of Applied Social Psychology
Volume 34, Issue 11, pages 2261–2271, November 2004
How to Cite
Lynn, M. (2004), Black-White Differences in Tipping of Various Service Providers. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 34: 2261–2271. doi: 10.1111/j.1559-1816.2004.tb01976.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!